Maximum flexibility in a compact PCB. Rugged, standard FR4 material with 2oz copper each side. The 2 oz copper and fully plated holes allows multiple soldering attempts without fear of lifting the pads. With square pads on the bottom side, no worries about leaded vs. discrete SMD component availability. Spacing fits multiple component sizes. Use as a daughter board by adding pins on one edge and soldering to a larger board.
General Purpose Breadboards
2.0″ x 2.0″ w/ Pads Connected in Sets of 3 – Part # PC452020
- 2.0" x 2.0" x .063" with .100" grid.
- 271 pads connected in sets of 3 plus 16 isolated pads.
- 2oz copper top and bottom for soldering durability and improved pwr handling vs. 1oz copper
- Round pads on top side / Square pads bottom side for discrete SMD placement
- Designed for small size and maximum component flexibility.
- Sold individually.
BOARD FABRICATION DETAILS
- FR4, safety agency approved materials.
- Tg-170 rated substrate provides multiple soldering attempts without fear of damaging the substrate.
- Lead free solder finish providing longer shelf life than ENIG
- PTH are .042" ; annular rings are .014" outside.
- Square pads are .07" x .07"