This is a compact, general purpose, .100” grid breadboard, useful for taking your design from schematic to hardware. We provide 2 ounce copper rings and square pads for soldering durability and current handling The square pads on the bottom will accommodate several sizes of discrete SMD placement. This model has no traces between holes ( isolated pads ) which gives you the maximum flexibility to experiment with your layout. In addition to the 397 pads, there are 4, .250″ diameter mounting holes.
General Purpose Breadboards
Small Size 2.0″ x 3.0″ General Purpose Breadboard – Part #PC402030
- 2.0" x 3.0" x .063" with .100" grid
- 2oz copper top and bottom for multiple soldering uses and improved pwr handling over 1oz copper.
- Round pads on top / Square pads on the bottom for discrete SMD placement
- All pads are isolated for maximum flexibility.
- 371 mounting locations and 4 .125" diameter board mounting holes.
- Can be used as a daughter board with the addition of mounting pins on one edge.
- X,Y coordinates top and bottom for fast pad location finder
BOARD FABRICATION DETAILS
- FR4, safety agency approved materials.
- Tg-170 rated substrate provides multiple soldering attempts without fear of damaging the substrate
- 2oz copper for soldering durability and extra power handling.
- Lead free solder finish providing longer shelf life than ENIG
- PTH are .042" ; annular rings are .014" wide.
- Square pads are .07" x .07"