Maximum flexibility in a compact PCB. Rugged, standard FR4 material with 2oz copper each side. The 2 oz copper and fully plated holes allows multiple soldering attempts without fear of lifting the pads. With square pads on the bottom side, no worries about leaded vs. discrete SMD component availability. Spacing fits multiple component sizes. Use as a daughter board by adding pins on one edge and soldering to a larger board.
General Purpose Breadboards
3.0″ x 3.0″ w/ Pads Connected in Sets of 3 – Part# PC453030
- 3.0" x 3.0" x .063" with .100" grid
- 2oz copper top and bottom for soldering durability and improved pwr handling vs. 1oz copper
- Round pads on top / Square pads on the bottom for discrete SMD component placement.
- 648 pads connected in sets of 3 plus 50 pads connected in sets of 2 plus 2 isolated pads.
- Pads connected pads speed bench assembly.
- Designed for more space and maximum component flexibility.
BOARD FABRICATION DETAILS
- FR4, safety agency approved materials.
- Tg-170 rated substrate provides multiple soldering attempts without fear of damaging the substrate
- Lead free solder finish providing longer shelf life than ENIG
- 2oz copper for soldering durability and extra power handling.
- PTH are .042" ; annular rings are .014" outside.
- Square pads are .07" x .07"