This is a large, general purpose breadboard useful for an expanded layout. We provide 4,131 isolated pads for component placement plus 4 board mounting holes. The substrate is durable FR4 material, .063″ thick. We also provide 2oz copper top and bottom for soldering durability and improved current handling vs. 1oz copper. The top pads are round, and the bottom pads are square to accommodate soldering a variety of discrete SMD components. This 6×9 size is useful as a backplane accommodating multiple daughter boards.
General Purpose Breadboards
Large 6.0″ x 9.0″ General Purpose Breadboard – Part #PC406090
- 6.0" x 9.0" x .063" with .100" grid
- 2oz copper top and bottom for soldering durability and improved power handling vs. 1oz copper.
- top pads are round / bottom pads are square accommodating several sizes of discrete SMD components.
- 4,131 isolated holes ( pads ) for maximum flexibility plus 4, .125" board mounting holes.
- X, Y coordinates on the board edges, top side and bottom side, provide easy pad identification
- Designed for large layouts which can include multiple daughter boards
BOARD FABRICATION DETAILS
- FR4, safety agency approved materials
- Tg-170 rated substrate provides multiple soldering attempts without fear of damaging the substrate.
- 2oz copper for soldering durability and extra power handling.
- Lead Free solder finish providing longer shelf life vs. ENIG
- PTH are .042" ; annular rings are .014" outside.
- Square pads are .07" x .07"