Maximum flexibility in a compact PCB. Rugged, standard FR4 material with 2oz copper each side. The 2 oz copper and fully plated holes allows multiple soldering attempts without fear of lifting the pads. With square pads on the bottom side, no worries about leaded vs. discrete SMD component availability. Spacing fits multiple component sizes. Use as a daughter board by adding pins on one edge and soldering to a larger board. Sold in pairs.
General Purpose Breadboards
Compact 1.0″ x 1.0″ w/ Pads Connected in Sets of 3 – Part # PC451010
- 1.0" x 1.0" x .063" with .100” grid
- 2oz Copper top and bottom for soldering durability and extra power handling.
- Round pads top side / Square pads bottom side for placement of discrete SMD components.
- 63 pads connected in sets of 3 plus 2 pairs and one isolated pad.
- Designed for compact size and component flexibility
- Sold in packages of 2
BOARD FABRICATION DETAILS
- FR4, safety agency approved materials.
- Tg-170 rated substrate provides multiple soldering attempts without fear of damaging the substrate
- 2oz copper for solder durability and extra power handling.
- Lead free solder finish providing longer shelf life than ENIG
- PTH are .042" diameter; annular rings are .014" outside.
- Square pads are .07" x .07"